How can I add an event to Ahotu?
Listing your race on Ahotu is free.
To save time and effort, make sure you check if your event isn't already listed. Try different versions of the name and the location, because the name may have changed over the years.
If you add and event which is already listed, we will delete your new addition.
To add an event to Ahotu, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your organiser account.
- Click on Create event button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Add name of the event and contact details. (Tip: if the name is already taken, it is because your event is most likely already listed)
- Click on Save button in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, start by adding a date and then navigate through the menu on the left-hand side of the screen to add other information.
- Make sure to click Save button when you are done.
IMPORTANT: if you do not add the date of the edition and at least one race/distance, your event will not be listed.