How do I change the status of my event if it was cancelled, postponed or became virtual?
The events listed on Ahotu can have the following status:
- No race (the event will not be hosted; it has not been planned)
- Cancelled (the event has been scheduled and then cancelled)
- Postponed (the event changed to a later date; for example the original date was 06.06.2020 and the event changed to 07.09.2020; if your event has been cancelled and the new date is a year from the original date then this is NOT a postponement, and you should create a new edition instead)
- Became virtual (the in-person event was cancelled, and a virtual version is organised instead).
To change the status of your event, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your organiser account.
- Select the event that you want to edit by clicking on the arrow ">" on the left side of the event name.
- In the Last Edition column on the right side of the screen, click on the date of the edition that you want to edit.
- On the event page, you can select the correct status.
Make sure to hit the Save button in the right-hand side of the page.
If the date of the postponed edition is known, you can go back to the previous page and Create a new edition.