How do I create a new edition of my event?
In order to add a new edition of your event, you have to be registered on Ahotu as an organiser and the event in question has to be assigned to you.
If the date of the next edition of your event is already known, and you would like to update it, you can do so at any time, even if the current edition's date is in the future. You can add multiple editions if dates for the coming years are already set.
To add an edition, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your organiser account.
- Select the event that you want to edit by clicking on the arrow ">" on the left side of the event name.
- In the drop-down menu, click on Create a new edition.
- Select the date of the next edition.
- Navigate through the menu on the left-hand side to edit descriptions (those can be in different languages), registration period and link to registration platform, location and available races.
- And don't forget to hit the Save button in the bottom-right corner!